Hideaway Pizza enjoys its half-a-century history
Oklahoma City: 840-4777
Warr Acres: 603-7177
By using Twitter and Facebook to communicate with customers, Walker is reaching out to his own generation of Hideaway fans as the company expands.
"Hideaway has always been word-of-mouth,” Walker said. "This is word-of-mouth on a bigger scale.”
Lister, the owner, said he knows nothing about Twitter, but he’s excited about its potential to drive business.
"We’re probably one of the first restaurants to be Twittering, especially in the pizza community,” he said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims