High school basketball: Cox to carry Class 6A, 5A state finals
Fox Sports Oklahoma Plus will air 4A, 3A and 2A basketball finals
Cox Communications (channels 3 and 703) will have exclusive coverage of the Class 6A and 5A boys and girls state basketball championships from the Mabee Center in Tulsa on Saturday. The Class 4A, 3A and 2A boys and girls finals from State Fair Arena on Saturday will air on Fox Sports Oklahoma Plus (Cox channels 68 and 715) because of conflicts with Thunder and women's basketball telecasts.
Fox Sports Oklahoma Plus is available to all program providers that carry Fox Sports Oklahoma.
Steve Marshall and Rod Thompson will broadcast the games from State Fair Arena, while Mike Wolfe and J.V. Haney will call the games from the Mabee Center.
— “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series debuts at 8 p.m. Friday on FX with a 2 1/2 hour special. The international field, comprised of 32 lightweight fighters, competes during the 13-week season for a six-figure contract from the UFC. Friday's premiere features 16 fights, with the winners advancing and the losers going home.
— It's time to get your tournament brackets ready. CBS will announce the 68-team NCAA men's field at 5 p.m. Sunday and ESPN will unveil the 64-team NCAA women's field at 6 p.m. Monday.
— The Boston Celtics are featured at 2:30 p.m. Sunday on ABC against the L.A. Lakers and 9:30 p.m. Monday on ESPN against the L.A. Clippers.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive