High school basketball: Late bucket lifts Westmoore boys
Westmoore's Tripp Fuller converted a three-point play with 3.2 seconds to go, and Norman missed a potential tying shot at the buzzer as Westmoore escaped with a 69-66 win Tuesday night.
Fuller scored 15 of his game-high 26 points in the second half. Trey Ayala added 14 points as four Jaguar players finished in double-figure scoring.
Norman sophomore Cooper Clark made four 3-pointers on his way to 24 points.
NORMAN NORTH ROLLS
Blake Knighton scored 14 points, and Kairo Rutledge had a double-double as Norman North knocked off Southmoore 76-51.
Five Norman North players scored in double-figures, with Rutledge, a 6-foot-7 junior, pulling down 14 rebounds to go with his 10 points.
Darius Hodge led Southmoore with 12 points.
HARRIS POWERS PC WEST
Junior guard Omega Harris scored 26 points to lead Putnam City West to an 82-45 rout of Yukon. Four other PC West players had at least nine points.
Trey Maston made four 3-pointers and finished with 16 points to lead Shawnee to a 55-45 win over Noble. ... Colton Lindsey scored 20 points to carry Christian Heritage to a 72-54 win over Crooked Oak. CHA took control by scoring 27 points in the second quarter.
BIG SECOND QUARTER LIFTS SOUTHMOORE GIRLS
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater