High school basketball roundup: PC West hangs on to beat Norman North
The Panthers will take on top-ranked Midwest City on Saturday night. The Bombers cruised to an 83-37 win over U.S. Grant on Friday.
DEL CITY WINS AT BUZZER
Stephen Edwards' 3-pointer with 1.5 seconds left lifted Del City to a 44-43 win over Shawnee in a Class 5A regional.
Edwards finished with 13 points as the Eagles advanced to face regional host Carl Albert at 7 p.m. Saturday.
Guthrie got 20 points from Jerrick Warren to defeat Tulsa East Central 46-43. ... Daron Mims had 19 points as Edmond Santa Fe advanced with a 66-56 win over Lawton. ... Three Mount St. Mary players scored in double-figures as the Rockets avoided elimination with a 49-44 win over Bethel. ... Kyle Bottger scored 23 for Bethany, which defeated Bristow 74-48 in an elimination game. ... Mike Mayes had 18 points in Millwood's 55-39 win over Marlow.
Teanna Reid had 18 points to power Millwood to a 60-39 win over Marlow. ... Bethany's Brooklyn Judkins had 12 points to lead the Bronchos to a 43-40 win over Bristow. ... After taking a 34-0 lead in the first quarter, Bethel defeated Santa Fe South 92-19. ... Alyssa Jones scored 17 for Tuttle in a 54-40 win over Purcell. ... Wellston's Lakota Thompson had 14 points in a 43-42 win over Sayre.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena