Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.“Brandon is the best wide receiver in the state of Oklahoma,” Cox said. “He's the best in Oklahoma. He can just do so many things. He never drops the football. … “If we get backed up, we can put it up and he'll go get it.” Swindall made two key plays Thursday. He hauled in a fourth-down catch that kept Millwood moving on its first scoring drive and snagged a game-tying touchdown in the final minutes to force overtime. Midwest City DE Trevon Lewis The defensive end had a huge night for the Bombers in their scrimmage against Carl Albert, making several big tackles early, recovering a fumble and breaking off a 19-yard run that set up a Midwest City touchdown. Carl Albert CB Dwight Dobbins Dobbins didn't get much of a chance to show off his playmaking ability on either side of the ball, but Titans coach Gary Rose is confident in the Tulsa commit. "We've just got to find a way to get him the ball on offense," Rose said. "He'll make plays on defense." Lawton MacArthur QB Dylan Warner Warner went into action without receiver Rashaud Foreman, but still moved the offense well.
High school football blue chip report: Millwood's Brandon Swindall outshines Josh Turner
Norman North has a pair of scrimmage standouts.
Millwood WR Brandon SwindallEven with Texas verbal commitment Josh Turner lined up on the opposite side, it was obvious Millwood receiver Brandon Swindall was the better of the two Thursday. In fact, offensive coordinator Kevin Cox thinks he's better than just about anybody.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed