High school football: Christian Heritage punches back, holds off bruising Dibble
CHA defense takes a pounding from Tazden Jevens, Dibble's 210-pound running back. But Crusaders quarterback Colton Lindsey and 6-foot-7 tight end Jacob Blair hook up for three touchdowns.
Photoview all 24 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The CHA offense kept heating up as the game progressed. When Lindsey wasn't piling together his 122 passing yards, the junior ran for 91 yards and a TD. The Crusaders' only other score came on a 16 yard pass to Nathan Sosa.
“We stay after practice throwing for hours,” Blair said. “When times like this come, we are always connecting with our passes and catches. We want to win out the rest of our games.”
Christian Heritage moved to 3-3 overall and 2-1 in district. Dibble fell to 4-2 and 2-1.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort