High school football: Imond Robinson helps Norman to win over Yukon
Imond Robinson had 22 carries for 140 yards and two rushing touchdowns as the Tigers defeated Yukon.
Photoview all 64 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Even when the final ball went up into the end zone, three different Tigers defensive backs went after the tipped ball to keep a clean scoreboard in the second half.
Then there's Robinson. He had 22 carries for 140 yards and two rushing touchdowns.
“He established his identity tonight,” Nation said.
Robinson's two touchdown runs were for 35 and 21 yards, respectively.
“He can go anytime,” Long said. “He can just get a little crease and he's gone.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in