High school football: Stigler, Ada playing through tragedy
Stigler and Ada are still playing while trying to deal with the deaths of players.
Stigler has won two playoff games for the first time since 1965. Ada has won 19 state championships.
But both schools share something very similar this season. They have both faced tragedy.
NewsOK Related Articles
Stigler, which plays at Kingfisher on Friday night in the Class 3A quarterfinals, has gone on a historic playoff run while dealing with the deaths of two players this season.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims