One of the new generation of TE who are primarily pass-catchers in the spread offense.
15. Jalen Adams, WR, Southmoore, 5-11, 160
The speedy, versatile Adams has already picked up offers from Tulsa and San Diego State.
16. Adim Chukwurah, DB, Norman North, 6-0, 170
Like teammate Prince, was recently offered by Tulsa.
17. Ivan Thomas, DT, Lawton, 6-0, 265
Primarily used at running back for the Wolverines, Thomas averaged more than five yards per carry and picked up an offer from Kansas State very early.
18. Kai Callins, ATH, Guthrie, 5-10, 175
Once he shows he has recovered from the torn ACL, he could shoot up the list.
19. Carter Swanson, WR, Ardmore, 6-3, 180
Add Swanson to the list in the year of the big receiver.
20. Trenton Ball, TE, Carl Albert, 6-6, 225
Mainly asked to block in the Titans' run-oriented offense but had six catches for 80 yards and a touchdown for the 5A champions.
21. Dylan Harding, DB, Jenks, 6-2, 180
Another member of Jenks' daunting secondary already with an offer (Tulsa).
22. Jacob Lewis, QB, McGuinness, 6-3, 195
Some schools like him as an athlete, but many still targeting him at QB.
23. Cameron Westbrook, RB, Edmond Santa Fe, 5-11, 185
On a team with plenty of offensive options, Westbrook ran for 471 yards and eight touchdowns as a junior and figures to see and much-increased role next year.
24. Cameron Batson, ATH, Millwood, 5-9, 165
Athletically gifted player could be WR or DB in college.
25. Tyler Bowling, OL, Yukon, 6-6, 285
The type of frame college coaches drool over.
26. Nigel Carter, ATH, Tulsa McLain, 6-3, 185
A special player at WR, but he could play defense at the next level.
27. Damian Howard, DB, Broken Arrow, 5-11, 185
Following in the footsteps of some talented Tiger DBs over the last few years.
28. Jeremy Smith, DE, Berryhill, 6-4, 230
Good speed/power combo that will help him draw attention from elite programs.
29. Cole Ridgeway, OL, Norman, 6-3, 270
Steadily improved as a junior on a line that also featured Tulsa signee Zac Uhles.
30. Grant Lee, OL, Clinton, 6-2, 290
An Oklahoman All-Stater as a junior, Lee is the son of Red Tornadoes coach Mike Lee.