High school swimming: Norman North, Edmond North win conference swim crowns
Both Norman North boys and girls swim teams captured the Mid-State Conference championship Saturday at Oklahoma City Community College, while Edmond North's boys and girls' squads won the Metro Conference titles.
Robertson, along with Abbie Imes and Ryle Linhardt, were part of three winning relay teams for the Lady Huskies: the 400 freestyle, 200 medley and the 200 freestyle.
Jess Graro also was a member of the 200 medley relay for Edmond North that set a conference record with a time of 1:51.45. Ann-Marie Stowe was the other member of the Lady Huskies' winning 200 freestyle relay.
Both Linhardt and Imes also won two individual conference championships for the Lady Huskies. Linhardt captured the 200 individual medley and the 100 backstroke. Imes won the 50 freestyle and 100 butterfly.
On the boys' side, the Huskies were led to the conference crown by Garrett Duncan, who won the 200 individual medley, the 100 breast stroke and was part of two winning relay teams for the Huskies.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say