5. Owasso (1-2): Technically winless going into last week (the Rams were up 28-0 on Muskogee before lightning canceled the game and the Roughers wouldn't call it a final), Owasso fell to both BA and Jenks but toppled Union.
6. Tulsa Union (2-2): The Redskins are really behind the eight-ball in their district with the loss. Their other loss came to Euless (Texas) Trinity.
7. Edmond Santa Fe (3-1): Lost to Edmond North, beat Southmoore. Defense is a concern after giving up a combined 128 points thus far.
8. Westmoore (3-1): Lost to Southmoore in double overtime, beat Norman North. Hard to leave SaberCats out and will re-evaluate next week. But Jags have bounced back strong after the setback.
9. Norman North (3-1): Hammered Midwest City on Friday to bounce back from loss to Westmoore. Wins over Norman and Del City look stronger and stronger the last two weeks.
10. Sand Springs (4-0): Are the Sandites good or the beneficiaries of a favorable schedule to this point? Biggest wins are against Tulsa Washington, whose two wins came against sub-6A competition, and Sapulpa, who is 3-1 but also hasn't played a very tough schedule. Schedule continues to be favorable; Sand Springs will not play Tulsa Union until Oct. 12 and Owasso on Oct. 26.