High schools: Quarterback Justice Hansen accounts for seven touchdowns in Edmond Santa Fe victory
Hansen will visit Florida State this weekend for the Seminoles' game against Clemson
Photoview all 23 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Hansen will travel to Tallahassee, Fla., this weekend to visit Florida State for the Seminoles' game with Clemson.
“The thing I saw from him, No. 1, is he's really tough,” Brickman said. “We hit him helmet-to-helmet a couple of times and he bounced right back up. He's mobile enough to hurt you, and he's mobile enough to move in the pocket until something opens up.”
Westbrook ran for 103 yards and a touchdown, including a 43-yarder early in the first quarter.
For Southmoore, Karltrell Henderson ran for 120 yards and two touchdowns, Jaelon Walker ran for a pair of touchdowns and Jalen Adams caught two touchdown passes from Tre Edwards.
Turnovers, though, doomed Southmoore.
The SaberCats gave up the ball four times with three leading to Edmond Santa Fe touchdowns.
Twice, the Wolves scored on the first two plays of the ensuing drive.
“We were our own worst enemies tonight,” Brickman said. “The effort was there, we just can't turn the ball over as much as we did. We gave them extra possessions, and they took advantage.”
Edmond Santa Fe (3-1, 1-0 District 6A-4) plays at Mustang next week. Southmoore (3-1, 0-1) hosts Putnam City West.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort