Hinrich, Kidd-Gilchrist out for Bulls vs. Bobcats
CHICAGO (AP) — Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau says guard Kirk Hinrich is sidelined for Monday's game against the Charlotte Bobcats because of "a compilation of things."
The chief concern is Hinrich's left knee, which cost him time earlier in December. Hinrich has battled numerous injuries this season.
Charlotte, which has lost 18 straight games, is without forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist because of a scratched right cornea. He was poked in the eye during a 98-95 loss to New Orleans.
Nate Robinson is making his fourth start of the season for Chicago, and Jeff Taylor is starting for Charlotte.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14439Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9547Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7937Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7761Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6962Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6428Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6287Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister