Hit-and-run reported in northwest Oklahoma City
A hit-and-run happened about 4:15 p.m. Monday near NW 2 and Classen Boulevard. Oklahoma City police say a car struck a pedestrian and drove away.
A hit-and-run accident involving a pedestrian was reported in northwest Oklahoma City, police said.
The accident happened about 4:15 p.m. Monday near NW 2 and Classen Boulevard. A car, described as a black Honda, struck a pedestrian, police said.
The driver is described as a black man.
Emergency Medical Services Authority paramedics were at the scene.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 85341Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16721OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12445Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11152Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9705Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9037How to help tornado victims