Hit-and-run reported in northwest Oklahoma City
A hit-and-run happened about 4:15 p.m. Monday near NW 2 and Classen Boulevard. Oklahoma City police say a car struck a pedestrian and drove away.
A hit-and-run accident involving a pedestrian was reported in northwest Oklahoma City, police said.
The accident happened about 4:15 p.m. Monday near NW 2 and Classen Boulevard. A car, described as a black Honda, struck a pedestrian, police said.
The driver is described as a black man.
Emergency Medical Services Authority paramedics were at the scene.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort