HOA summer workshops planned
A series of summer workshops has been planned for homeowner associations in the metro area.
Basic Legal Issues for HOAs: Tuesday June 19, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Pelco Products in Edmond.
Basic Legal Issues for HOAs: Tuesday July 17, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. This workshop for mandatory Homeowner Associations can help you get your questions answered. HOAs have specific issues and this workshop addresses these with authority. Matthew Winton, local attorney and Community Association Law specialist, presents the basics, including covenants, bylaws and amendment procedures. The workshop finishes up with a generous Question & Answer session. Held at Home Creations' Melody Hall in Moore.
Advanced Legal Issues for HOAs: Thursday Aug. 16, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. This workshop is for representatives of mandatory Homeowner Associations who have attended Basic Legal Issues. All attendees of the Basic workshops will receive an invitation to this advanced course.
Private Roads Maintenance: Saturday Aug. 18, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. This program is designed for HOAs with private roads. Road maintenance is a daunting task. We offer the opportunity to hear from neighborhoods that have been there/done that, as well as city and county options that can offer alternative plans for private roads. Be sure you're on our email to get updates on this workshop
For more information on any of these programs, contact the Neighborhood Alliance of Central Oklahoma at 528-6322, or in writing to Neighborhood Alliancem 1236 NW 36, Oklahoma City, OK 73118. firstname.lastname@example.org
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad