Hobby Lobby standing on principle in vow to continue its fight against mandate
The Obama administration must now decide if unfettered access to the week-after pill is more important than preserving jobs at a company whose employee pay policies should make it a liberal cause celebre, not a source of derision.
Sadly, Obama's desire to advance the abstract whims of fringe elements in his political base appears far stronger than his commitment to support actual workers, and their generous employers, in the real world.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense