Hockey coach gets 15 days in jail for tripping skater
A Vancouver pee wee hockey coach has been sentenced to 15 days in jail for tripping a player during a postgame handshake, according to ESPN.
The coach was caught on video, sweeping out the leg of an opposing player while the teams were going through the ritual of lining up to shake hands after the game.
Two players, a 10-year-old and 13-year-old, fell to the ice, ESPN reports.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater