Holocaust tour brings together students, veterans and survivors
Edmond World War II veteran, Dr. Hall Duncan, was one of four World War II veterans to accompany three Holocaust survivors and a group of College of the Ozarks students on a tour of concentration camps in Germany and Austria.
As most Americans are celebrating freedom on Independence Day this week, some also will reflect on the wars Americans have fought and died in throughout history to defend that liberty.
For one Edmond World War II veteran, distant memories of his days in battle were reignited in June during a 10-day tour of several concentration camps and other Holocaust-related sites in...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad