For more information, call the phone number or use the email address provided. To submit items, call Melissa Howell at 475-3770 or send email to email@example.com. Please submit items at least 10 days before publication.
• Apogon Iris Garden Club luncheon meeting, noon Wednesday, in the home of June Tucker, 1508 7th St., Pawnee. Program is “Walk in the Garden of Memories” by Sybil Brian. Call 773-4443.
• Oklahoma Organic Gardening Association Fall Harvest Pot Luck Dinner, 7 p.m. Friday at OSU Agriculture Resource Center, 400 N Portland. All interested persons are welcome.
• Midwest City Council of Garden Clubs, 1 p.m., Dec. 3, Rubye Atkinson Center, 422 Russell Drive, Midwest City. Azalea Garden Club will host. Program is “Midwest City News” by Lt. Matt Dukes with the Midwest City Police Department and Neighborhood Services.
• Gingerbread Dreams, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Terrace Room, Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno. Make, decorate and eat a gingerbread house. Cost is $10 per child or member and $15 child for nonmembers. Call 297-3995.
• Holiday Garland Workshop, 1 to 3 p.m., Dec. 1, McGee Room, Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno. Make a holiday garland decorated with berries, dried fruits and flowers and ribbons. Sign up solo or bring the family. Please bring pruners to class. Cost is $30 for members, $35 for nonmembers. Call 297-3995.
• Holiday Boxwood Tree Workshop, 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday, McGee Room, Myriad Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno. Make a fresh boxwood tree centerpiece and decorate it with dried flowers, holly berries, ribbons and more. Please bring pruners to class. Cost is $40 for members, $45 for nonmembers. Call 297-3995.
• Seasonal wreath making, 9:30 a.m. to noon, Dec. 7, Will Rogers Exhibition Center, 3400 NW 36. Make wreaths, swags or other seasonal decorative items. Horticulture materials, wire and wreath forms provided. Bring tools such as hot glue guns, scissors, etc. Enrollment is limited to 25 participants. Registration required by calling 943-0827. Free.
• Oklahoma Horticulture Society monthly lecture series featuring Haldor Howard speaking on the poinsettia story, 7 to 9 p.m. Nov. 27, OSU Agriculture Resource Center, 400 N Portland. The series is free. This event is accessible to people with disabilities.