The Oklahoman evaluates event and program sponsorships utilizing the following criteria:
- Further The Oklahoman's charitable interest in the areas of Education, Health and the Arts. We also consider sponsorship requests that benefit other areas.
- Enhance the quality of life in the State of Oklahoma.
- Address specific community needs and impact a broad spectrum of the community.
- Have the potential to increase readership, circulation, web site page views and advertising revenue.
- Reach The Oklahoman's targeted, demographic groups.
- Provide visibility for The Oklahoman and its products.
- Does not compromise the newspaper's journalistic integrity or independence.
- Prove a demonstrated record of producing a successful event/program and generating an audience.
Event Sponsorship Request: Priority consideration will be given to events that offer the following opportunities for The Oklahoman.
- Print and online sponsor exclusivity.
- Opportunities to sell or place our products into the hands of your audience.
- The opportunity to distribute newspapers at the main entrance to your event.
- Sell a promotional opportunity on the newspaper to another sponsor or Oklahoman advertiser.
- A prominent space for a booth to promote our products.
- The Oklahoman would like the opportunity to bring in third-party advertisers to help promote the event.