Please complete this sponsorship application and return it to The Oklahoman Advertising Promotions Department/Sponsorship Manager with the following information:
- Event/Program Marketing Plan including a timetable and budget
- Overview from previous year (if applicable)
- Any information you might have (attendance, revenue goal attained, etc) from the previous year event.
- Event organizers will be asked to evaluate the success of the sponsorship with The Oklahoman at the conclusion of the event and The Oklahoman will use the evaluation to determine future sponsorships.
- Copy of IRS 501 C (3) ruling and federal tax identification number
- Recent audited financial statements, income, and expense budget
- List of board of directors, advisory committee members, and key management personnel
- List of all fundraising events and dates planned for 2007
- Printed support materials or promotional pieces (limit to 4 pieces)
Deadlines: Applications must be submitted by October 15, 2008 for the 2009 calendar. You may apply during the year for secondary consideration. These applications must be submitted 3 months prior to event, and selection will be based on The Oklahoman's budget and in-kind availability.
The OklahomanEmail: RFree@opubco.com
Sponsorship & Events Manager
PO Box 25125
Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Please allow 2-4 weeks for a response. The Oklahoman generally plans and budgets special sponsorships a year in advance.
We prefer to receive all ads fully prepared, to arrive camera ready on a disk or electronically in PDF format. Specific questions about computer formats can be addressed when a commitment is made.
You are responsible for the accuracy of all information in your ad. We reserve the right to request changes to typographical errors if we find them during proofing. We also reserve the right to reject any ad that contains copy or graphics that would be deemed offensive to readers.
The newspaper's logo will be supplied to you with size and usage guidelines for placement within your ad.