Homebuilder takes over reins of Professional Women in Building
Homebuilder Kimmi Houston, co-owner of Houston Homes, is the new chairman of Professional Women in Building, a council of the National Association of Home Builders.
She might be a homebuilder, but Kimmi Houston won’t be spending much time at home this year.“Well, of course I’m the voice of women in the industry,” said Houston, 48, co-owner of Houston Homes with her husband, Kim Houston.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated