Oklahoma state tax credit for energy-efficient housing is a go again July 1
Homebuilders get the “green” light for getting extra energy efficiency into their homes starting July 1 with the resumption of a state tax credit.
Thinking of it as a light switch being flipped on isn’t too far of a stretch. The credit was among numerous tax breaks suspended for two years in 2010, and it was missed, according to builders...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction