Homeless man falls to death in Tulsa elevator shaft
Tulsa police are investigating the death of a man who fell down an elevator shaft early Thursday.
A caller reported the fall from a nearby convenience store around 5 a.m., police said.
The victim and witness had apparently sought shelter in a vacant building at 1702 S. Boulder Ave. when the man fell two stories to his death, said Cpl. Dan Miller.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community