Homicide, shooting victims in far southeast Oklahoma City identified
Police identified the victims of an early Monday shooting and a homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City.
Police have identified victims of a shooting and a homicide in far southeast Oklahoma City.
Master Sgt. Gary Knight said Chad Lawrence Martin, 22, arrived at St. Anthony Hospital with a gunshot wound about 3:25 a.m. Monday and told police he was shot at 12900 Kerns Road.
Police went to the address and found a man who was dead with trauma to his body, Knight said. Police have identified the victim as Jonathon Kyle Patton, 23.
Knight said the gunshot victim required surgery.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments