Hornets sign G Brian Roberts
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The New Orleans Hornets signed former Dayton guard Brian Roberts on Thursday.
Roberts played in all five Las Vegas summer league games for the Hornets, averaging 13.8 points, 2.2 assists and two rebounds in 27.4 minutes per game. He shot 50 percent from the field and hit 54 percent of the 3-pointers he attempted to go with nearly 94 percent foul shooting.
The 6-foot-1 Roberts spent the past three seasons playing professionally for Brose Baskets Bamberg in Germany.
The club didn't release the terms of the contract.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister