Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: August 9, 2012
ARIES (March 21-April 19): A strong inner will guides you, and it seems to be making plans so secretive that you do not even know about them until you are in full swing. Surprises are in store.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You celebrate the obvious, and you also celebrate for no reason at all. The latter will involve your loved ones today, and they will know that you truly appreciate and love them.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21): Though you work to get to a place of “no regrets,” there is something good about regret to consider. Whatever you wish you would have done differently you can use to inform your next move.
CANCER (June 22-July 22): Where many would grow impatient, you'll excel. It's because you are willing to invest great attention in things for their own sake without expecting an immediate return.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You may come across work you did long ago and discover that it makes no sense to you now, or you may be utterly baffled by a decision you made way back when. See how far you've come?
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Some people are fond of saying “the time is now” at any ol' time. But you've learned through the years that the time is not always now for everything you want to do. You have the maturity for deep strategy.
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23): All snowflakes are about the same color and melt at the exact same temperature, and yet each one is completely unique. Someone will appreciate your originality this afternoon, which may make you melt a little, too.