Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13258OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7144Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7131Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6694Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6025Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5256Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5146Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4093As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3907Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 3578OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: November 29, 2012
ARIES (March 21-April 19): You'll be involved in a bonding of sorts. The process of melding parts into a whole can be unexpectedly magical and is quite a thing to observe. You'll enjoy this time of connection.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): It can be an eerie feeling when the oracles seem to speak directly to you. It makes you curious about how things work. You'll have the urge to pull back the curtain to see what magical mechanism is at work behind the scenes.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21): There is much about your life that is determined by actions you execute on autopilot, most of which take but a few minutes. Big changes occur by altering small habits.
CANCER (June 22-July 22): Overcoming perceived limitations requires a change in your perception. The day presents a test of your mettle. Stay true to your convictions, and you'll experience the reward on the other side of this challenge.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): Is a storm ever just a storm? Physical and emotional weather patterns have something to say. You will feel as though you can speak the language of the elements. You'll accurately read the signs.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Everything takes effort. That's why trying to find a shortcut is often a waste of time. A mindset of “you shouldn't have to wait, you're special, you should be exempt from hard work” only leads to further delay.