Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3356Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3265Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3234George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: January 17, 2013
ARIES (March 21-April 19): Your curiosity is endless. Questions lead to fascinating answers and then more questions. You'll be a lifelong learner, so you may as well pace yourself.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): The basic reminders are pretty annoying at this point, and yet they still ring true: You have one body, so take care of it. Preventive action begets future happiness.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21): Are you reacting to the way things really are, or are you reacting to what you believe the way things are? Your imagination will now power a change.
CANCER (June 22-July 22): Setting boundaries around worry will be helpful, for instance only allowing yourself to think about fearsome things for a short period of time. Afterward it will feel good to let it go and hope for the best.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You don't always get the reinforcement you want from your inner circle. Sometimes they give you resistance and critical thought instead of agreement, but it's ultimately why you need them close. You learn more this way.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Some believe in a punishing god. Others think that humans find a way to punish themselves when they feel guilty over their own wrongdoing. You'll develop your own beliefs on the subject today.