Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6766Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
| Published: January 24, 2013
ARIES (March 21-April 19): No one is happy all the time. Watch out for the ones who want you to believe that they hold the key to unlimited smiles. Their agenda is likely financial and not philanthropic.
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): You'll work harder to make a certain impression on the people around you. It's not that you want to be recognized or lauded. Rather you want to create a certain feeling in people.
GEMINI (May 21-June 21): A good personal trainer is aware of the body's tendency to adapt to repeated movements. If you want to see a difference, you have to change up the exercises. That's what you'll do today.
CANCER (June 22-July 22): Talking takes energy, but sometimes not talking takes even more. Acting appropriately in general is an energy expenditure that we often take for granted. To know the value of self-control, observe the way children behave untended.
LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): There's new hope for a struggling project. Trust that all these bits of information you are learning will come together in some useful way. Set your expectations carefully — you'll receive approximately what you expect.
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): There is healing between people who think the same things are funny. Laughing releases negativity and the kind of unease that quite literally causes disease.