Horses starving crueler than slaughter
Would those who object to slaughter plants for horses rather see horses starving to death in pastures because owners are unable to feed them? How cruel is that? You can hardly give a horse away now because there are so many. The market used to be good for horse owners. Not anymore. Where do people think beef at the supermarket comes from? The cattle are killed and butchered!
NewsOK Related Articles
Horses could be humanely put to death rather than left to die of starvation.
Pat Baca, Holdenville
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort