Hot cars at the Detroit auto show
The North American International Auto Show begins this week in Detroit with media and industry previews. It opens to the public Jan. 19.
Here are some of the new cars and experimental concept vehicles unveiled at the show:
CADILLAC ELR: General Motors is trying to take the Chevrolet Volt's electric technology upscale in a new Cadillac. The ELR has the same battery and gas-powered generator as the...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort