* After homework activities, jobs and home duties, who has time to sleep? Over-worked teens has out how much is too much for high school students.
* He's just not that into you. Or is he? The love gurus explain the basics of dating and how to avoid embarrassing situations.
* As if you didn't know already, "American Idol" might be the best show on the planet. Listen to the latest dish about the singers and who should come out on top.
* Are athletes celebrities? And how much responsibility do they have when it comes to kids who look up to them? Sit in on the debate.
* As President Obama pushes for more Americans to volunteer, some teens are answering the call. But is it enough? Volunteers discuss the issue.
Video: ImmigrationDo you ever wonder how immigration laws affect the world around you? Officials estimate 9.3 million undocumented immigrants live in the U.S., about 50,000 to 75,000 of whom live in Oklahoma, meaning people around you may have their everyday lives affected by immigration laws and policies. Hot Ink took a look at the life of a freshman student at Oklahoma City's Santa Fe South High School whose family is affected by the laws.
Continue reading this story on the...