Share “House explodes in southwest Oklahoma City”

House explodes in southwest Oklahoma City

No casualties; one person was treated at the scene. The house was destroyed and surrounding houses had significant damage.

BY MATT DINGER Published: January 4, 2013
Advertisement

A woman was pulled from her home by an Oklahoma Natural Gas worker after a gas explosion Thursday afternoon, authorities said.

The woman — identified only as in her 60s — was making cookies about 5 p.m. when the explosion rocked the southwest Oklahoma City home, 9208 S Villa Ave., fire Deputy Chief Marc Woodard said.

An ONG employee...
Read the rest of the story on Oklahoman.com
NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Watch Oklahoma's top mental health officer dress, dance as Michael Jackson
  2. 2
    Tahlequah police tighten patrols in response to high-profile cases of violence toward officers
  3. 3
    I-40 westbound closed in east OKC due to trailer fire
  4. 4
    Hearing for indicted Rogers County commissioner moved to next week
  5. 5
    Oregon judge refuses to perform same-sex marriages, cites First Amendment right to religious freedom
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending news Article