House sitter in Oklahoma City homicide identified
Police have released the name of a man shot Tuesday in south Oklahoma City. The man was the house sitter, police said.
6916 S. Shartel Ave
A house sitter shot and killed in south Oklahoma City has been identified, police said.
Jason N. Martinez, 27, was found dead at 6916 S. Shartel Ave. about 1:25 a.m. Tuesday by the man who lives in the house.
Videoview all videos
Jan 22A homicide has been reported in south Oklahoma City....
Police said the victim's body was inside the house.
There have been no suspects named and no arrests made. Anyone with information is asked to call the homicide tip line at 297-1200. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena