8) Udonis Haslem missed an open 18-footer off a feed from Wade with 2:23 showing.
9) LeBron dribbled around the arc for 22 seconds before launching and missing a contested 3 at the top of the key with 1:33 left.
10) Wade tapped out the offensive rebound to Bosh, who immediately fed it back to James near halfcourt. After a few Heat ball screens and off-ball motion got defended nicely by Dallas, the ball found its way back into LeBron’s hands at the top of the key with five seconds on the shot clock. LeBron settled for another 3, this time missing a fadeaway over the outstretched arm of Dirk Nowitzki.
11) Haslem secures the offensive rebound but gets stripped under the basket by Jason Terry. Haslem recovers but has to throw it up in an attempt to save it as he’s falling out of bounds. The Mavs wind up with the loose ball and leak out on a 3-on-1 before Dirk ties the game at 90 on a layup with 57.6 seconds left.
12) The Heat finally run a set to get Wade the ball, but Wade then settles for a 3-point attempt over Shawn Marion. He misses with 38 seconds left. Dirk gets the board and nails a wide open 3 at the other end to cap a 20-2 run and give Dallas a 93-90 lead with 26.7 seconds left. LeBron and Bosh just stand there and watch as Dirk loads, aims and fires.
13) Miami ties the game just 2.2 seconds later after Chalmers squirts free on an out-of-bounds play. Terry is loafing at the top of the key, which allows Chalmers to find space in the right corner. Chalmers drills the 3 after LeBron fires a pinpoint pass on the inbounds pass from the opposite sideline.
14) After burning its final timeout following Dirk’s go-ahead 3, Miami had to go the length of the court following Dirk’s game-winning layup with 3.6 seconds remaining. Wade inbounded to LeBron. LeBron shot it back to Wade just before crossing halfcourt. And Wade had to fire a running 3-pointer two steps past halfcourt for the potential game-winner.
The Heat had 14 possessions in the final seven minutes. They took nine jumpers. They got three solid possessions, one ending in a missed layup. And they turned it over twice.
And now we have a series.
Professor Discusses 1 Tip To Match 5 Winning Numbers.