How Oklahoma delegates voted on contempt resolution
How Oklahoma’s U.S. House delegates voted on contempt resolution.
How did delegates vote?
All five Oklahomans in the House voted for the contempt resolution. Here’s what some of them had to say about the decision.
•Rep. Tom Cole, R-Moore: “Today’s vote sends the message that no one is above the law. As the nation’s chief law enforcement officer, Eric Holder has a duty to the Constitution...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims