* Assess your assets and your liabilities. Ask yourself: "What makes you strong enough to overcome life's challenges?"
* Achieve something positive every day. Take stock of your accomplishments -- small and large -- and fill your mind with things that are positive and affirming.
* Surround yourself with a team of people committed to helping you. You need a support system that's both committed to your health and you.
* Use stress as an incentive. Find a way to use the energy from things that put a strain on you in a productive way.
* Create a positive environment. Make a conscious choice to live every day with a confident mindset.
To learn more about MS and Dr. Jack Llewellyn, visit www.sharedsolutions.com.