How West Virginia’s sports stack up
A look at each of West Virginia’s 16 sports programs and how they stand going into the Big 12:
• Coach: Dana Holgorsen (Iowa Wesleyan 1993), one season.
• 2011-12: 10-3, won Orange Bowl.
• Big 12 readiness: Excellent. Mountaineers are among the favorites.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 98297Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16555OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13177Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8674Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8399Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8073How to help tornado victims
- 7770Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort