HP's Autonomy allegations trigger another inquiry
ISS also is recommending HP shareholders oppose the re-election of company Chairman Ray Lane. Glass Lewis is pushing for the removal of two other HP directors, Marc Andreessen and Rajiv Gupta, whose tenures on the board are the next longest after Hammergren and Thompson.
In a separate regulatory filing Monday, HP urged shareholders to re-elect all 11 board members.
"Losing some of our directors in an abrupt and disorderly manner could undermine our efforts to stabilize the company," Gupta, the lead independent director on HP's board, warned in a letter to shareholders.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 13110Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12605OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11229Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 10063Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7965Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5849Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 5300Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers