Hurd Street in Edmond to be closed
Work on a sanitary sewer line will close Hurd Street from Fretz Avenue to Santa Fe Drive in Edmond. The work is expected to last three days.
EDMOND — Hurd Street from Fretz Avenue to Santa Fe Drive will be closed starting Thursday while crews replace a sanitary sewer line and add a manhole.
Through traffic on Fretz Avenue will not be affected.
Work is expected to last for about three days.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims