Hurd Street in Edmond to be closed
Work on a sanitary sewer line will close Hurd Street from Fretz Avenue to Santa Fe Drive in Edmond. The work is expected to last three days.
EDMOND — Hurd Street from Fretz Avenue to Santa Fe Drive will be closed starting Thursday while crews replace a sanitary sewer line and add a manhole.
Through traffic on Fretz Avenue will not be affected.
Work is expected to last for about three days.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit