Hypocrites criticizing another's budget without offering alternative
Anyone who criticizes another person's plan or budget without first providing one of their own to enable both parties to debate and discuss the pros and cons of each is a hypocrite. Any criticism from such hypocrites should be answered similar to President Ronald Reagan: “There you go again, criticizing my budget but not offering or providing one of your own. Let me make it clear: Our conversation or discussion regarding my budget is over until you provide your plan or budget that will describe in detail factual evidence as to why it should replace or supersede mine as the better solution to our problem. Until that happens, see ya later.”
NewsOK Related Articles
Paul Wilson, Oklahoma City
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges