I-40 to be completely shut down at Choctaw Road during noon hour
Shortly before noon, Interstate 40 will be complete shut down at Choctaw Road while crews work to restore downed power lines, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
Both eastbound and westbound lanes will be closed for about 45 minutes while traffic is diverted onto Anderson and Peebly roads, the report said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims