IBC Bank-Oklahoma buys office building for Oklahoma City headquarters
The Texas-based bank started leasing space it now owns from Chesapeake Energy Corp. in 2008. The sale price has not been disclosed.
IBC Bank entered the Oklahoma market in June 2004 with offices at 3601 NW 63. IBC sold that property to Chesapeake in 2007. The bank, which has 60 locations in Oklahoma, had leased headquarters space at 3817 Northwest Expressway since 2008.
IBC Bank — Oklahoma is a division of International Bancshares Corp., a $12.1-billion financial holding company based in Laredo, Texas, with 215 facilities and more than 335 ATMs in 88 communities in Oklahoma and Texas.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena