H: ° L: °,
If Bears can't gain half-yard, they deserve to lose
CHICAGO — Lovie Smith was wrong.
About being wrong, that is.
The situation: The Bears had a seven-point lead and were faced with a fourth-and-half-a-yard to go on the Seahawks' 15 on their first possession of the second quarter.
NewsOK Related Articles
To the delight of the Soldier Field crowd and his sideline, Smith passed up the field-goal attempt and went for it. Michael Bush was stuffed for no gain on the play, and the second guessing...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister