If Bears can't gain half-yard, they deserve to lose
CHICAGO — Lovie Smith was wrong.
About being wrong, that is.
The situation: The Bears had a seven-point lead and were faced with a fourth-and-half-a-yard to go on the Seahawks' 15 on their first possession of the second quarter.
NewsOK Related Articles
To the delight of the Soldier Field crowd and his sideline, Smith passed up the field-goal attempt and went for it. Michael Bush was stuffed for no gain on the play, and the second guessing...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims