If you go: Emily Drennan & Friends
If you go
To help raise money and awareness for epilepsy in Oklahoma, a major concert event and 5K run are planned for March 23. The concert is part of Candlelight Concert Series, a national series of 50 concerts in 50 states in one weekend to raise money and awareness for epilepsy.
NewsOK Related Articles
Emily Drennan & Friends Candlelight Concert Series
When: 7 p.m. Saturday.
Where: The Freeland Center for the Performing Arts OK, 16th and North Ash streets, Bristow.
Cost: Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
Seize the Moment runs
When: One mile fun run: 8 a.m. Saturday. 5K run\walk: 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
Where: 7305 N 177th E. Ave, Owasso.
To register: www.seizethemoment5k.evenbrite.com.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater