If you go: Hilton Head, S.C.
Information on where to stay and more
If you go
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Where to Stay: Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront luxury resort that offers golf, tennis and many water sports. Beach homes, villas and condos are available for rent. (866) 380-1778, www.palmettodunes.com
NewsOK Related Articles
To rent kayaks, canoes and bikes on the resort, visit Hilton Head Outfitters.
Where to Eat: Bistro 17 is a waterfront French cafe in Shelter Cover Harbor, Palmetto Dunes' dining and shopping area. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Dinner menu features French classics such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon. Excellent food and attentive service in an elegant, relaxed setting. (843) 785-5517, www.bistro17hhi.com
What to do:
• Outside Hilton Head provides dolphin eco tours that leave from Shelter Cover Marina at Palmetto Dunes Resort. (800) 686-6996, www.outsidehiltonhead.com
• Lawton Stables provides guided trail rides through Sea Pines Forest Nature Preserve. 190 Greenwood Drive, Hilton Head, (843) 671-2586, www.lawtonstableshhi.com
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort